Hampshire Stop Domestic Abuse Service COVID-19
Highfield Health will NO LONGER be accepting FAX’s from the 28th of February 2020. Please use the practices email address email@example.com for any requests.
Request For Letter
If you require a letter for special considerations, please complete this form and bring it into reception. If the Doctor needs to see you regarding this, he/she will contact you accordingly. There is a £20 charge for these letters, which is payable at the time of handing in the request form. Please not that we only take payment via cash or cheque, payable to Highfield Health, as we do not have a card machine
To be eligible patients should: (click the link for more information)
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Have a BMI of over 30kg/m2
- Have a BMI over 25kg/m2 for BAME groups or with other risk factors (comorbidities such as type 2 diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, high blood pressure)
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not have an eating disorder or underlying medical cause for obesity that would benefit from clinical weight management.
- Have not previously attended self-funded and funded sessions (with a multi-component weight management provider) in the last 6 months prior to referral
Immunisations for Life
Vaccines work to help protect health and wellbeing for all. This practice supports the national immunisation programme and we follow the national schedule for immunisation. Further information can be found on NHS Choices vaccination website.
Get a personalised, downloadable planner of your child's vaccinations, based on their date of birth. https://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/NHSvaccinationplanner.aspx
Every missed vaccine is a missed opportunity to protect against vaccine preventable diseases. It is never too late to immunise. If you think you or your child may have missed a vaccination please contact the surgery.
NEW PATIENTS NOTICE: YOU CAN REGISTER WITH US NOW
Either fill out the forms in the New Patient Tab/Registration of the website and bring them to the surgery or use: www.campusdoctor.co.uk/southampton/hh
Target training means that the surgery will occasionally close on one afternoon in the week, from 1pm.
The current planned Target Day dates are as follows:
- Thursday 26th March 2020
- Tuesday 9th June 2020
- Thursday 30th July 2020
- Tuesday 15th September 2020
- Wednesday 11th November 2020
- Wednesday 20th January 2021
- Thursday 18th March 2021
Do you look after someone? Are you a Carer?
We would like to help you remain fit and healthy!
Information For Carers
Read our Patient Participation Group Reports (https://www.mysurgerywebsite.co.uk/ppg.aspx?pr=J82663)