IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL PATIENTS : WE HAVE MOVED TO
38 Highfield Road
THE PRACTICE PHONE NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO: 02380010048
Target Training Days 2021
On these days the practice will close at 13:00
Should you require medical assistance during this time, which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens, please call 111.
Hampshire Stop Domestic Abuse Service COVID-19
Request For Letter
If you require a letter for special considerations, please complete this form and bring it into reception. If the Doctor needs to see you regarding this, he/she will contact you accordingly. There is a £20 charge for these letters, which is payable at the time of handing in the request form. Please not that we only take payment via cash or cheque, payable to Highfield Health, as we do not have a card machine
To be eligible patients should: (click the link for more information)
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Have a BMI of over 30kg/m2
- Have a BMI over 25kg/m2 for BAME groups or with other risk factors (comorbidities such as type 2 diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, high blood pressure)
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not have an eating disorder or underlying medical cause for obesity that would benefit from clinical weight management.
- Have not previously attended self-funded and funded sessions (with a multi-component weight management provider) in the last 6 months prior to referral
Immunisations for Life
Vaccines work to help protect health and wellbeing for all. This practice supports the national immunisation programme and we follow the national schedule for immunisation. Further information can be found on NHS Choices vaccination website.
Get a personalised, downloadable planner of your child's vaccinations, based on their date of birth. https://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/NHSvaccinationplanner.aspx
Every missed vaccine is a missed opportunity to protect against vaccine preventable diseases. It is never too late to immunise. If you think you or your child may have missed a vaccination please contact the surgery.
Do you look after someone? Are you a Carer?
We would like to help you remain fit and healthy!