Clinics & Services
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Contraception & Sexual Health Advice
- Contraceptive Implant Insertion
- Cervical Smears
- Condom Provision
- Termination of Pregnancy Referral
- Blood Tests
- Asthma Care
- Spirometry Testing
- Diabetes Care
- Minor Surgery
- Intra-Articular Injections
- Childhood Immunisations
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessments
- Onsite INR Testing
- Travel Clinics & Immunisations – see the above tab for further information.
- Flu Vaccinations
- Smoking Cessation Advice and Treatments
- Highfield Health Carers Support
The Contraception & Sexual Health Clinic at the Royal South Hants Hospital is the place to go for advice on sexual health or testing for sexually transmitted infections. Use the drop in clinics or book an appointment. Call 0300 123 7399.
If you are over 16 and have a registered GP in Southampton or Portsmouth City you are able to refer to the MSK Physiotherapy Service for a range of muscle and joint problems including back/neck pain, joint pain, strains and sprains.
Steps 2 Wellbeing
The Steps to Wellbeing Service is a free, confidential, NHS service for to people aged 18+. They provide a service across the county of Dorset and in Southampton for people registered at either a Dorset or Southampton GP surgery.They offer a range treatments for people experiencing problems with low mood/depression, anxiety, stress or other common mental health problems.